American Axle: What Is There Even To Say?  

Yesterday, families and strikers mounted a rally in Detroit to highlight American Axle's desire to screw their workers while continuing to reap huge profits and dishing out million dollar bonuses to CEO and other executives.

And despite more than 37,000 workers off their jobs, 3650 American Axle Workers on strike, more than 30 plants shut AND 3 different countries affected, we still have nothing From Obama, Clinton and Mr. No-Right-To-Work-tax-your-benefits-anti-EFCA-McSame.

Not a F U C K I N G Word. Not one!

So, the union and other allies, families and friends, put together a rally. And then things went horribly bad.



So, I got this e-mail this morning (really early) and I needed to share and vent at the same time.

I went to another American Axle rally for Rich today. It was a great success through most of it. I was astounded and appauled by this site right before us.
This woman, an AAM employee, asked to "jay walk" along with other women. As she did a Detroit officer put her in a "chokehold" and litterally dragged her backwards to his cop car and arrested her. I was completely amazed. This woman is an older lady - I am told she is 65 with a heart condition - and she didn't do ANYTHING!

Now, ya all know me. I am not one to keep quiet and I told Officer McGain this (the officer who did this to her). I am writing papers, tv stations and any parties connected with the Detroit Police force.


But don't take my word for it, take a look at the pictures

AAM CHOKEHOLD2

AAM CHOKEHOLD

This isn't the time of Pinkertons killing strikers and locked out workers.

AAM CHOKEHOLD

sure, it was a real threatening group. At least, if US media won't cover it, Pan African News Wire does:

Pan African Newswire

This is the 2nd incident with Detroit Police; police represented by a union as well. The first incident happened earlier in the strike.



Traditional media barely works. We have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people. Our neighbors, friends, countrymen.


Digg!


Digg!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment