UnonEdge Can Use Interns  

I told my kid she needs to apply because this would be a great experience for her, now I'm thinking, hell, why don't I apply? I have a fabulous voice and we all know I can write (he he he he, I'm laughing at my own joke, too stupid!!).

So, anyway, here's the info...

I am actively looking for interns to do remote reporting for The Union Edge Talk Radio Show. Interns will have the chance to go on-air and report on assignments and progress, do interviews and report on issues important to the working family and “Not Yet Union Family” community. A small stipend maybe available, but a strong letter of recommendation, and national recognition for your efforts will be part of the reward.

Here is the chance for the right persons to gain experience and show off their skills to the world.
In Solidarity,
Charles
www.TheUnionEdge.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment