There is Power in the Union!  

The UNION forever, defending our rights.

I have a friend from high school that I've been e-mailing as we head into our 20 year class reunion. I'd told him I was a blogger, but for some reason, hadn't told him that I blog union issues.

I suppose in a society that seems more interested in the latest American Idol show or who's dancing with what star, that issues related to workers rights just aren't that interesting. I figure, they just aren't that juicy. Can you imagine the reality show that you could have with a union organizing drive? Picture it:

3000 locations
100000 auditions
and only 20 organizers will make it to the DRIVE!




Really, what have the unions done for us?

It's time for the studios to meet AND negotiate with the WGA!


Digg!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment