I love Union Bakeries  

I’m a huge fan of the work that unionized bakers do. They are creative with the most delicious things imaginable, cakes. So, when I found this site, I had to wonder to myself, how many of these concoctions are union made and how many are just picked up at Sam’s Club or Wal-Mart. No matter who’s made them, let me say right now that I hope this one is union made.





When I saw it, I nearly coughed up a lung. For more of these bizarre cakes and also cakes with misspellings and goddess knows what else, head over to cake wrecks, you’ll be glad you did.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments

  • Richard  
    7:35 AM

    I am not expert on this shit, but I think you might have anger issues!

    :)

  • Richard  
    7:35 AM

    I am not expert on this shit, but I think you might have anger issues!

    :)

  • bendygirl  
    8:31 AM

    Nah, I'm just a chick with an exhusband. If you haven't been over to cake wrecks seriously, go, I laughed my ass off at some of the cakes. My favorite are the baby cakes. Who in the world wants to eat a cake with a woman giving birth on it or that looks just like a baby? Yuk.

Post a Comment