So, I’m surfing the tubes and wandered over to one of my favorite sites and found out Uniongal has been TAGGED. Yep, they got us!!
Don’t know what that means, well, let me give it up to Fire on The Mountain for just a minute:
[I've just been "tagged" by "Celtic Fire" with a "meme." (For your sake, I hope you don't know what that means--if you do, you are probably spending altogether too much time on teh Intertubes.)
Translation: a fellow blogger has listed me with some other bloggers and requests that we continue the circulation of a participatory email resembling a chain-letter that he got suckered into earlier. Because, lately, I've been thinking about how the blogosphere works--and how it doesn't--and because I like CF, I've decided to give his request a play, the first time I've ever chosen not to simply shitcan one of these things.]
Having been tagged by Celtic Fire, I take the liberty of presenting the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Optional: 5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you'd like.
Okay, so, I’m game.
Here Are My 7 Things:
1. I can’t keep track of all my blogs and the sites I contribute to!
2. People think my e-mail address is spam porn.
3. I volunteered on a suicide helpline at 16.
4. There are 3 of us on this blog, did you notice?
5. Puhun suomea. Puhutko suomea?
6. I dream of running my own union bakery.
7. I turned down a dream job with an international union, and I still have no idea why I did it.
So, here goes, with the tagging:
FaboomamaAren’t you all lucky?
Congress Heights on The Rise
Joe’s Union Review
My optional "image of martial discord."American Axle: Detroit Police Violence at Rally I don’t even think I need to say more about my dismay over that one or the 11 week strike and the result of Dauch getting millions in a bonus from the board. Bastard.
I’d have tagged Washington City Paper or DCist or even Mike Panetta, but I doubt they’d really have cared if I’d tagged them. Now that I’ve mentioned it, I doubt any of my 7 will either.
Okay, Fire On The Mountain, I’ve complied with the rules. Oh and BTW, still love your blog even if you think it’s cool to tag uniongal!!